Which features should I highlight during an audit? What should I present to the regulators?
Here are some key features and where to find them within Hummingbird. These should be highlighted and presented to the regulators during an audit.
Within a case
Automatic audit trail: This feature ensures that you have comprehensive audits of all work that occurs in Hummingbird. You can find this information in two places - at the bottom of the Overview section within a case, and in the History tab within Settings.
Comments and approvals: Whenever you leave a comment or ask someone for an approval, this action is captured in the audit trail. You can find this section above the audit trail in the Overview section within a case.
Download case information: This feature allows you to export detailed case information with one-click. You can find it at the bottom of the Overview section within a case.
Review type (e.g., Triage, AML Investigation, EDD, etc.): You can show standardized procedures (actions/tasks) for each investigation workflow.
Case monitoring: Once you’ve made the decision to “set ongoing monitoring” for a case, Hummingbird creates a “pending” review of the case that will automatically open when it’s time to review the case again (typically 90 days). This is particularly helpful when filing a continuing SAR. Learn more about case monitoring.
- 1.Roles and permissions: This feature allows internal access control over visibility for different roles. You can find it in the Team tab within Settings.
From the main dashboard
- 1.Timeline: This feature allows you to sort cases by due date. The most urgent cases are displayed in red. You can assign cases based on urgency level (learn more).
- 1.Time-sensitive reviews: You can see the number of time-sensitive cases across your organization within this page.
- 1.Data feeds: Hummingbird works with many transaction monitoring systems (e.g., Alloy). The integration automatically populates alerts and cases within Hummingbird.
- 2.FinCEN connectivity monitoring: The Hummingbird system continuously tracks FinCEN’s uptime. Our connectivity to FinCEN is self-healing - if you file a SAR while FinCEN’s system is down, Hummingbird will automatically try to resubmit your filing. You will also have an audit trail within Hummingbird to show when you’ve submitted a case. Learn more about how Hummingbird manages its connectivity to FinCEN.