Comment on page
How can I view and manage Subject data?
Managing Subjects, Accounts, and Devices
Simple! Just open the case, scroll down, and you will see all Subjects at the bottom of the page.
Click the icon for the property you want to view.
Click the icon in the Subject's row, and you will get full detail.
- 1.Navigate to the Subjects task within the review and click it.
- 2.You will now see a list of Subjects, broken into three categories:
- 1.Financial Institutions: These are all the Financial Institutions contained within the case data.
- 2.Subjects: These are Businesses or Individuals within the case data.
- 3.Other accounts and devices: These are devices, bank accounts, payment cards, or wallets within the case data and do not have an identified owner.
There are two ways to find a Subject:
- 1.Use the search. If you know who you're looking for, just type a letter or a full name:
- 2.Browse. Just expand the Subject category you are interested in. Paginate as needed.
A few levels of customer data are available directly from within the review.
- 1.You can view full Profile information. Click on the Subject's name to see the profile in the Investigation Canvas.
- 2.You can view accounts, devices, accounts, and wallets from the review panel. Click on the icon and see high-level information.
- 3.You can access deeper information about accounts and devices. The account overview row is clickable.
There are multiple ways to manage.
- 1.Bulk select and deselect. Click Select or Deselect all.
- 2.Select and deselect individually. Click the checkbox next to the Subject or Account to select or deselect.