Where can I see all of the transactions associated with a case?
Any transactions associated with your case appear when you click the Transactions panel in a case.
At the top on the Transactions tab, you can see overall credits, debits, transfers, and net activity.
You can also click "Overview" to see a bar graph of total daily amounts.
The dynamic functionality of the charts allows you to create custom filtered views by clicking on column headings with a filter icon.
To flag a transaction as suspicious and to include in your SAR filing, click on the flag icon, which will be highlighted in blue in the Flag column. If no transactions are flagged, all transactions will be included in the SAR filing.
- To add a new transaction, click on the "Add Transaction" button in the top-right corner of the table.
- To copy one or multiple cells, just select them with your mouse and control+c.
- To edit a transaction, double-click the transaction row. If you choose to edit a transaction, a new screen will appear for you to make changes to it. You can add/edit any additional information in the Notes field and they will appear in the Notes column in the table.
- To delete a transaction, click the checkbox in the row of the transaction to delete.
- To reorder columns in the table, click on the name of the column and drag it to your preferred location.
- To resize the column, hover over a column separator, then click and drag.